|Shipped Characters:||Caroline Denby and Willow Jenks|
|Length of Relationship:||2013|
|Other Pairing Names:|| Carolillow |
View the Willoline Gallery
- Willow looked scared when Caroline was yelling.
- While everyone was striking to bring Fabian, Patricia, Eddie, Alfie and KT back after they were expelled, Caroline asked what was wrong, and Willow explained the situation to her.
- Caroline told Willow to get out of her way.
- While Willow was holding a thumbs down sign, Caroline was walking past her; after she told Willow to get out of her way, she pushed the sign into Willow's face and went to Mr. Sweet's office.
- Caroline took Willow to the gatehouse, telling her that it was for an acting audition.
- Caroline tried to make Willow angry so she could capture her and make her a sinner.
- Caroline and Willow did a scene where Caroline was Willow's friend.
- Caroline became frustrated at Willow's inability to sin.
- Caroline looked worried when Robert started scaring Willow.
- Caroline and Willow danced together.
- Willow (and KT) tried to take the sun key off of Caroline.
- Caroline caught Willow (and KT) from trying to steal her key.
- Caroline turned Willow into a sinner.
- Caroline and Willow talked for a while after KT and Victor left.
This article is a stub. You can help the House of Anubis Wiki By expanding it! Thanks!
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.