|Shipped Characters:||Willow Jenks and Eddie Miller|
|Length of Relationship:||2013 (Season 3)|
|Other Pairing Names:|| Willie|
Weddie (W/illow and Eddie) is the friendship paring of Willow Jenks and Eddie Miller. This pairing is not major, but they have had some moments together. One of the biggest ones would have to be when Willow found KT's key, and Eddie said "Willow, I think I love you!", although he meant it in an "You're the best person on this Earth right now!" way.
View the Weddie Gallery.
- Willow was there when Eddie and KT came back from the gatehouse.
- After Patricia made a comment about KT and Eddie having a "candlelit burger", Willow asked Eddie about it and said that it sounds nice.
- Willow laughed when Alfie squirted Eddie with the water gun.
- Willow looked upset when Eddie dropped Alfie.
- Eddie wondered where Willow was.
- Eddie couldn't believe that Willow was at the gatehouse and was about to be captured.
- Willow saw Eddie fall because he was running to get to the gatehouse.
- Eddie tripped on Willow and fell.
- He didn't see Willow there.
- He was mad and didn't know that it was Willow until he saw her and said "Willow"
- Willow asked, "What's this?" (Eddie was holding The Staff of Osiris)
- Eddie said, "Don't worry about that."
- Willow asked him a question about releasing hedgehogs
- Eddie answers her question
- Eddie runs to the gatehouse and drops KT's key, Willow said, "Eddie, you dropped something."
- Willow took the key and held it for him.
- When Willow pulled out KT's key out of her pocket, Eddie said, "Willow, I think I love you!"
- Eddie helped Willow (and KT) to get out of the school without becoming a sinner.
- He was beside Willow the whole time until she became a sinner.
- When going to the prom, Eddie was behind Willow.
- They were excited (along with almost their entire class, the exception being Fabian) when their last lesson ended.