|Shipped Characters:||Victor Rodenmaar Jr. and Caroline Denby|
|Other Pairing Names:|| Viroline|
Varoline (Victor and Caroline) is the rival and professional pairing of Victor Rodenmaar Jr. and Caroline Denby. The two of them seemed to dislike each other from the start; however, as members of The Awakening Group, and then later in team evil, they had to work together. Caroline was not very respectful to Victor, calling him a glorified caretaker and giving him chores to do for her. Later on, Victor tried to tell Robert that Caroline didn't belong on the group and that they should get rid of her. Despite arguing all the time, they still managed to be rather successful as a team, until Robert made Victor a sinner.
View the Varoline Gallery.
- Victor (along with Mr. Sweet) was surprised and a little annoyed when finding out that Caroline was the Keeper.
- Victor and Caroline share a fight because Victor didn't bring the bracelet like he was supposed to.
- Victor and Caroline were talking on the phone about their meeting.
- The two of them meet up at the Gatehouse, with Mr. Sweet as well.
- They, along with Mr. Sweet, are in the tank room while Amber is hiding.
- They talk to Amber (along with Mr. Sweet) in Mr. Sweet's office.
This article is a stub. You can help the House of Anubis Wiki By expanding it! Thanks!