|Shipped Characters:||Alfie Lewis and Nina Martin|
|Length of Relationship:||2011- present|
|Other Pairing Names:||Alfina|
View the Nalfie Gallery.
- When Patricia was complaining about Nina, Alfie thought she was an alien space girl.
- When Nina came into the living room, Alfie greeted her as if she really were an alien, and Nina looked confused but amused.
- Alfie (along with Patricia and Jerome) tease Nina about her dream.
- While Nina gets the spare key from Victor's office, Alfie falls on the floor and stalls Victor.
- When Amber kissed Alfie, Nina looks shocked, possibly due to jealously.
- Alfie (along with Jerome and Patricia) shine flashlights on Nina, and lead her out of her room.
- Alfie (along with everyone else) was worried when Patricia locked Nina in the attic.
- Alfie teased Nina about ghosts being in the attic.
- Alfie was happy when Nina completed her initiation.
- He cheered when she showed everyone the book she had taken back.
- Nina is shocked and laughs at the idea of Alfie going on a date with Amber.
- Nina laughs at Alfie's "Party Animal" joke.
- Nina (along with Fabian and Amber) is annoyed at Alfie (and Jerome) for messing around with the recordings.
- Nina warned Alfie (and Jerome) about Victor "being on the warpath" and wanting everyone in bed.
- Nina watches Alfie as he's playing around with Victor's gross food, and is laughing.
- Alfie (along with Jerome) scares Nina (and the rest of Sibuna) while in the cellar.
- Nina (and the rest of Sibuna) ran to go check on Alfie.
- Nina came with Jerome and Fabian to find Alfie.
- Nina is the one to find Alfie.
- When accidentally poisoning Alfie, Nina gets very worried.
- Nina is so worried about Alfie that she quit Sibuna.
- Nina panics when Alfie is hyperventilating and accidentally gives him the elixir, which poisons him.
- Nina insists on blaming herself for what happened to Alfie.
- Nina (and everyone else) surprises Alfie when he returns from the hospital.
- Nina helps trick Alfie into thinking that aliens are coming, to lead him away from Sibuna.
- Nina tries to calm Alfie down when he gets nervous about going into the cellar.
- She jokingly shushes Patricia when the latter started teasing Alfie.
- Nina was worried about Alfie (and Fabian) when they left the cellar.
- Nina is upset about Alfie being told about Sibuna, and also gets worried when he insists on going into the cellar on a mission, saying that someone needs to go with him.
- Nina (along with Patricia and Fabian) talks to Alfie when he's alone in the classroom about his flashbacks he got when he was in the cellar.
- She sits up on his desk when talking to him.
- When Alfie makes a comment about Sarah being a ghost, Nina gets annoyed and snaps at him.
- After she yells at him, he moves away from her, seemingly hurt.
- Nina and Alfie kept contact over walkie-talkie while Alfie was in the cellar.
- Nina got worried about Alfie when he wouldn't answer, and started begging him to reply.
- She was relieved when Alfie (actually Jerome) replied to her and said he was safe.
- She is suspicious of him when he finishes talking with Jerome and joins the group.
- Nina (with Amber) break's the news to Alfie that he's in Sibuna.
- She tells him he has earned the right to be in the group.
- She seems disappointed when Alfie doesn't seem that excited about being an official member.
- Alfie asks why she didn't contact him last night when he was in the cellar, but she insists that she did and he said he was safe in his room.
- Nina was upset when Alfie revealed that he let Jerome take his puzzle piece, and annoucnes that she knew they couldn't trust him.
- She defends Alfie against Jerome.
- Nina allows him to go and get Jerome.
- She is very frightened when he seems to be dying.
- Alfie (and Jerome) interrupt Fabina kissing, possibly because he didn't want them to kiss.
- Nina takes Alfie's side when he's trying to convince Amber he should be dating her.
- Alfie accidentally scares Nina while she's brushing her teeth.
- Nina tried to convince Alfie to relax and unchain himself.
- Nina looks a little worried when Amber accuses Alfie of being the reason Fabina broke up.
- As Amber is pulling him away, Alfie desperately tries to get Nina (and Fabian) to help him.
- Nina protested about Alfie (and Patricia) re-joining Sibuna, as she was worried for their safety.
- Alfie was the first to notice Nina enter the room and gave her a tiny wave.
- Alfie (and Patricia) both re-joined Sibuna, and so he and Nina get to interact more often.
- Alfie (and Patricia) was upset when Nina (and Fabian and Amber) didn't tell him about the curse.
- He ran to Nina's room when he found the mark.
- Nina asks Alfie how he's doing with the claustrophobia.
- Alfie laughs when Nina (and Amber) get stuck in the fake web.
- Nina tells Alfie to pull the wire behind the picture on the wall, and he excitedly does it.
- When Nina asks, Alfie ends up revealing Jerome's gem secret.
- Alfie brings up Fabian and Joy's date which upsets Nina- it's possible he did it on purpose, to get her away from Fabian.
- The two of them disagree about going down into the tunnels without Fabian.
- Nina panics when Alfie is about to touch the red wire and begs him to look out.
- Nina apologizes to Alfie after Fabian manages to save him.
- Nina accidentally cursed Alfie (as well as the rest of Sibuna).
- He tried to make her laugh, and gently slaps her.
- She gently pushed him away and said that he was "just a big kid".
- She was disgusted when he ate the dough Amber put on his camera lens.
- Nina gets annoyed with Alfie blowing milk bubbles and snaps at him.
- Alfie gets upset and goes to pout on the couch.
- Throughout the episode, Nina shows frustration and exhaustion at Alfie's little-kid antics.
- Nina takes care of Alfie when he turns into a nine year-old boy.
- He sleeps in Nina (and Amber's) room.
- Nina makes up a lie to Joy, to help cover why Alfie was now a nine year-old.
- Nina continues to get frustrated with Alfie.
- Nina tries to get Poppy to watch Alfie and is upset when Poppy fails.
- Nina looks all over for Alfie when he disappears.
- Nina takes care of baby Alfie and gets supplies to take care of him.
- Alfie and Nina, along with Fabian, check out the next tunnel together.
- Nina asks Alfie why "Patricia" (Really Piper) is acting weird.
- Nina agrees to let Alfie do his magic act, but only if he keeps it simple.
- Nina is very happy when Alfie reveals his trick to Sibuna.
- She hugs him.
- At first, she is frustrated with him and asks how he could possibly break the amulet.
- They are practically touching while hiding from Mara and Eddie.
- Nina put her hope in Alfie to make the mask replica look authentic.
- When Nina went to grab Alfie and get them all to the mask, Mr. Sweet intercepted them.
- He made them go into the class and take a test.
- They talked right before the test to plan and get to the barn as soon as they could.
- When Alfie couldn't read the note from Patricia, he gave it to Nina to read.
- They got in trouble with Mr. Sweet, and Nina had to give him the note.
- When he read the note: 'Why aren't you at the barn?' he assumed Nina and Alfie were going on a date.
- They made a weirded out face at each other after hearing what Mr. Sweet assumed.
- When Mr. Sweet gave Alfie a detention, Nina quickly tried to come to his defense.
- After Senkhara came into Nina's room, she couldn't believe he (and Patricia) couldn't see her.
- When they realized they couldn't get past Senkhara, Nina told Alfie to go.
- They sat next to each-other during the test.
- Alfie helps to comfort Nina about the article, along with the rest of Sibuna.
- Nina looks a little annoyed when Alfie remarks that "a lot of people hate you."
- Nina tried to comfort Alfie when he was worried about being on a jackal square, by pointing out that she would be on one as well.
- Alfie (and the rest of Sibuna) is terrified when Nina falls through the floor.
- Alfie fell through the floor, so now he and Nina are trapped together.
- Nina protects Alfie when Victor shows up.
- He gives her a look when Amber is requesting that Amfie get back together, but Nina refuses to get involved.
- She makes sure he's okay when he falls through the floor.
- Alfie, like the rest of the House, ran over to congratulate Nina and Fabian when they got back together.
- Alfie was worried when Mr. Sweet announced that Nina wouldn't be coming back.
- When Fabian was a sinner, Alfie used Nina as a reason to get his eyes to glow red while he recorded it.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.