|Shipped Characters:||Patricia Williamson and Mick Campbell|
|Length of Relationship:||Unknown-2012|
|Other Pairing Names:||Mitricia|
View the Micktricia Gallery and Fanfictions
- When Mara and Patricia were hanging out in the bathroom together, Mara told Patricia that she has a huge crush on Mick and Patricia responded with shock.
- Mick discusses with Amber about what happened with Patricia that night.
- Mick thinks Patricia didn't see anything because nothing could get past Victor.
- Patricia is standing right above Mick in the school picture.
- Patricia and Mick were supposed to work the History stall together at parent's day.
- Mick, like everyone else, is angry at Patricia when she dumps water on Amber.
- Patricia goes into Mick and Fabian's room and tells Mick that Mara won without cheating.
- Patricia seems very angry at Mick.
- When Patricia leaves, Mick feels horrible.
- Patricia asks why Mara is being all smiley while looking at Mick.
- After Mara tells Patricia that she and Mick kissed, Patricia tells Mara that Mick isn't her type. She continuously tells her this, possibly out of jealousy.
- Patricia does say that she likes Mick, despite not thinking he and Mara would be a good match.
- Patricia got angry when Mick (and Mara) left just before the opening scene, leaving her to do it alone.
- Mick (like the rest of the House) runs after Patricia when she runs out of the classroom.
- When she, Amber and Nina are playing cards, Patricia stares at Mick as he walks out of the kitchen.
- Mick and Patricia were both the only students who supported Mara in the election.
- Mick bribes Robbie by promising him that if he rigs Mara's election, he can have a date with Patricia.
- They stand next to each other when listening to Mara's speech.
- Mick awkwardly tries to ask if Patricia would like to go on a date with Robbie.
- Patricia made fun of the cheer Mick made for Mara.
- At dinner, Patricia continues to make fun of Mick by asking if he wants to join the school cheer squad.
- In response to her teasing, Mick storms off.
- Patricia tries to help Mara realize that she doesn't need to break up with Mick, possibly meaning she doesn't want Mick heartbroken.
- Mara thanks Patricia for helping her realize that she and Mick have nothing in common.
- Patricia is shocked when Mara decides to break up with Mick.
- She appears embarrassed about doing the Mick cheer with Mara.
- She tries to convince Mick to go to Australia, telling him to 'take the bribe', showing she cares about his future.
- When Mick announces he was officially leaving, Patricia sounds upset and asks when he was leaving, showing she didn't want him to go.
- Patricia comes to Mick's goodbye party.
- She smiles many times while she takes pictures of Mick (and the other boys).
- Patrica, along with Joy, walks Mick out and hugs him goodbye.
- She looked like she was crying when she hugged him goodbye.
This article is a stub. You can help the House of Anubis Wiki By expanding it! Thanks!
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.