|Shipped Characters:||Jerome Clarke and KT Rush|
|Length of Relationship:||2013-Present|
|Other Pairing Names:|| JT
View the Kerome Gallery.
- Jerome is present when KT arrives at the house.
- Jerome steps out of the way as Joy and KT bring KT's stuff into the living room.
- Jerome (and the others) follow KT into the living room.
- When the students go out into the hallway to see why Fabian and Eddie are arguing, KT stands next to Jerome.
- When KT throws cereal on Patricia, Jerome, shocked, says "That was brilliant!".
- Jerome is not mean to KT when some people are.
- Jerome notices that the Sibunas are shunning KT.
- In an attempt to break the silence, Jerome smiles at KT and says good morning.
- Jerome tries to get the Sibunas to acknowledge KT.
- When Patricia grabs the cereal spoon from KT, Jerome tells her that she should just ask nicely.
- Jerome asks the others why nobody is talking to KT.
- When KT shows up at rehearsal, Jerome sits up and welcomes her as the "leading lady".
- KT sits down next to Jerome for their scene.
- While Joy explains the scene, Jerome glances at KT quickly.
- Jerome taps his shoulder signalling KT to rest her head on it.
- KT awkwardly does so.
- KT and Jerome rehearse a scene where Jerome's character sings to KT's character.
- KT cringes while Jerome is singing.
This article is a stub. You can help the House of Anubis Wiki By expanding it! Thanks!
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.