|Shipped Characters:||Joy Mercer and Nina Martin|
|Length of Relationship:||Season 1 (bumped in to) and Season 2 finale (friendship)|
|Other Pairing Names:|| Joyina|
Click to View the Jina Gallery.
- Joy stares at Nina when she accidentally runs into Patricia.
- When Nina sees the picture of Patricia and Joy, she asks who Joy was.
- Nina joins the school the day Joy left, leading Patricia to believe that Nina had done something to Joy.
- Nina wonders to Fabian if Joy is still in the House, showing that she is at least curious and worried about Joy's disappearance.
- When Patricia gets the email and apologizes to Nina, Nina says that she's just glad Joy is safe.
- Nina hopes Patricia is with Joy and not with Rufus, showing that she trusts Joy more.
- They meet for the first time.
- Nina tries to ask where Joy is, but Victor does not let Joy answer.
- Joy calls Nina "the new me".
- Nina still doesn't entirely believe Joy's story about the teachers.
- Nina believes that Joy is on their side.
- They learn that they have the same birthday.
- Joy tells Nina how to do the ceremony.
- In the deleted scene, Joy mentions that Nina better watch out next term because of Fabian.
- Joy complains about Nina stealing "her room" and "her Fabian".
- Nina claims that the Sibuna picnic was a surprise party for Joy, despite Joy having been asleep.
- They sit near each other in the attic.
- They disagree about which of Fabian's photos is better.
- They have to walk to school together with Fabian, an arrangement which pleases neither of them.
- Nina gives Joy a glare when Joy manages to get into the exhibition with Fabian.
- They glare at each other in the library.
- Joy argues against Nina joining the exhibition because Nina hadn't raised her hand in class.
- Joy apologizes for interrupting Nina and Gran eating dinner.
- They have a discussion in the bathroom.
- Nina rants about Joy to Amber after Joy leaves.
- Joy stands over Nina's chair when talking to everyone at breakfast.
- They stand close together when taking pictures of the boys.
- Nina gets upset when Joy becomes Fabian's "study buddy."
- Nina corrects Joy when she confuses "geography" with "geometry", but Joy just shrugs her off.
- Nina gets angry when Joy interrupts her and Fabian's argument.
- After Joy puts in a good word, Nina agrees to buy a dress from Jerome, showing she trusts her judgment.
- Nina (and Amber) watch Joy (and Fabian) in annoyance.
- Nina keeps getting jealous when Joy is with Fabian.
- Nina and Joy fight over Fabian.
- Nina gets annoyed when Joy pulls Fabian away from her.
- They both get angry when they realize Jerome gave them identical dresses.
- They both chase down Jerome and demand their money back, which he gives them.
- Joy steals Nina's mask in order to trick Fabian into kissing him.
- Nina bumps into Joy.
- They both give quick, tense apologies.
- Both try and get to the same seat.
- Joy begins to talk to Nina, saying that they hadn't spoken since the Jabian kiss.
- Joy says that she wouldn't try and steal Fabian anymore because she doesn't steal boyfriends.
- Joy refuses to apologize, and Nina gets annoyed.
- Nina tells Joy that Fabian is a 'free agent.'
- Nina claims that she wouldn't care if Joy and Fabian dated.
- Both are upset at Mara's expulsion.
- Both are happy when Mara is allowed to stay.
- When Joy asks about little Alfie, Nina quickly tells her that he is Alfie's baby brother.
- Joy gets curious when Nina makes up a fake school concert.
- Nina spends a lot of time being jealous whenever Fabian brings up Joy, or when she sees them together.
- Nina's plan includes Fabian talking Joy out of the ghost article.
- Joy decides that the root of the "Fabian" problem is Nina.
- She writes a mean anonymous blog on Nina.
- In the living room, Joy is watching Nina the entire time.
- While everyone else is gathering around Nina to make sure she is okay, Nina shoots Joy a glare as Joy leaves the room.
- Nina doesn't seem to want to believe Joy wrote the article.
- Joy claims to Fabian that she doesn't care if Nina skips school or how much she visits her sick Gran.
- She seems to feel guilty about the article.
- Joy goes to apologize to Nina.
- It seems like they would have been able to make up if Amber had not stepped in.
- Joy gets angry when Patricia compares her with Nina.
- Joy agrees to help Sibuna rescue Nina.
- She seems genuinely worried about Nina and wants to help her despite their rivalry.
- Joy gets upset when Amber implies she'd leave Nina trapped on purpose.
- Joy manages to rescue Nina, along with the others who had gotten trapped.
- Nina thanks Joy and says that she owes her one.
- Joy said no, because they were even.
- Nina keeps staring at Joy and checking her over.
- Joy agrees to stay out of the way of Fabina.
- Nina agrees with letting Joy join her and Amber in the library.
- When Senkhara appears, Joy leaps back, a little behind Nina as if for protection.
- Nina keeps her arm in front of Joy in order to protect her.
- Joy takes the lightning bolt Nina had meant to hit Fabian with.
- Nina is very worried when Joy is dying.
- She seems to be crying just a bit when Joy is saved.
- When everyone is hugging Fabina, Joy is holding Nina's arm.
- They are close throughout the episode.
- Joy is curious how holidays went for Nina and Fabian.
- Joy seems to be upset when Fabian tells her he couldn't afford flying to America to meet up with Nina.
- Joy seems worried when she learns Nina won't return to the school.
- Joy gets annoyed when Fabian starts talking about Nina.
- They were both born on July 7th, Nina at 7:00 AM and Joy at 7:00 PM.
- Joy was believed to be the Chosen One before it was revealed that Nina was.
- Both seem to have similar relationships--they were both romantically interested in Fabian, yet both flirted with Eddie; Nina was best friends with Amber and Joy became close to Willow, who tried to be like Amber, and by extension both are very close to Patricia.
- Nina arrived the day Joy was taken; this leads Patricia to believe that Nina had done something to Joy.
- Nina is 12 hours older than Joy, making Nina the real chosen one.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.