|Shipped Characters:||Jerome Clarke and John Clarke|
|Length of Relationship:||Jerome's birth-present|
|Other Pairing Names:|| Johrome|
Jerohn (Jer/ome and J/ohn) is the father-son pairing of John Clarke and Jerome Clarke. Jerome grew up feeling abandoned by his father, believing that he was left behind "to rot". However, in Season 2, with the help of Jerome's sister Poppy, he and his father finally got back in contact again. It was revealed that his father was in jail, explaining why he disappeared. At first they got off to a rocky start, but soon began to bond as family, and Jerome goes to great lengths to get the Frobisher Gem back for his father.
In the third season, John does not appear, but he does get mentioned by Jerome. It is possible he had lived with his dad over the summer, now that his father is out of jail.
Click here to view the Jerohn Gallery.
- It is revealed that Jerome kept a letter from his father under his mattress.
- Jerome refuses to let Poppy read it, telling her that it won't make things any better about what happened.
- Jerome was surprised to find out that John went to Anubis, but pretended as if he knew that.
- Jerome refuses to help Poppy find him.
- Jerome agrees to help look for his father, and decides to hire a private investigator.
- Jerome is shocked and upset when he discovers that his father is a criminal.
- Jerome tells Mara that his father could rot for all he cared.
- Jerome was upset when he discovered Mara and Poppy were hiding a letter from their dad.
- Jerome decides to read the letter in private.
- Jerome finds out that his dad wants to visit him in prison.
- He agrees to go visit his dad, but needs Mara to come with him.
- Jerome gets upset when meeting his father and attempts to leave.
- He ends up staying after Mara calms him down, and agrees to come back when his father asks.
- John wants to talk to Jerome alone next time because he has an important request.
- John is very happy that Jerome came to visit.
- Jerome decided to go back to see his father.
- John reveals that he was a prankster like Jerome when he was in school.
- Jerome apologizes about Poppy being there, but John tells him it's fine; however, he still wants to talk to Jerome alone.
- Jerome goes back to see his father in private.
- John tells him a bit more about his past.
- John then asks Jerome to retrieve the Frobisher Gem, which he had stolen and lost when he was a student.
- Jerome agrees to help his father, and begins the search.
- Jerome tries to keep his mission a secret like his dad wanted, but ends up telling Mara.
- He tries to justify it by calling it a bonding activity, and tells Mara seriously that he needs to do it for his father.
- Jerome is worried about seeing his father again, having lost the gem again.
- John doesn't care that he lost the gem, proud of all the effort Jerome put in getting it back.
- Jerome promises to get it back for him.
- John tells Jerome to "Keep it simple, stupid," with Mara.
- They both joke about turning Jerome's gem story into a book.
- Jerome is upset when he thinks Mara told Joy about his father.
- It's revealed that Jerome was meant to be writing something for his father's parole.
- To crack the safe, Jerome has a flashback of his dad telling him a story about one of his thefts.
- Jerome gives the gem to his father, and apologizes for missing the hearing.
- John tells him it's okay, and they share a hug.
- Jerome talks about his father with Joy.