|House of Status / House of Laments|
|Season 2, Episode 51-52|
|Airdate|| February 13, 2012 (Nick)|
May 6, 2013 (TeenNick)
|Written by||Diane Whitley|
|Directed by||Angelo Abela|
House of Warnings
House of Heists
View the Episode Gallery.
The Dollhouse tells Sibuna the tune for the task: an ancient Egyptian song (Song of Hathor). But no one still alive has heard it... Meanwhile, Amber agrees to be the face of the school in a new commercial. Since she is aging quickly she messes up with her look and the way she acts. She is then fired and has Mr. Sweet take her place in the commercial. Mara hears that Mick has a new girlfriend and decides to make him jealous. She pretends that Jerome is her boyfriend because he is the one that would make Mick jealous the most. They go on several fake dates and even kiss, twice. The Sibunas are shocked as Alfie's curse accelerates turning him into a nine year old boy, literally. Jerome finds out that Mick doesn't really have a girlfriend, but hides the information from Mara because he wants to keep dating her. Meanwhile, Patricia accidentally stands up Eddie by being locked on the bathroom because Young Alfie broke the door handles. Meanwhile Victor and Vera hatch a plan to steal an exhibit from the library and pin it on Sibuna. Fabian hears the whole thing, but forgets it.
- Nathalia Ramos as Nina Martin
- Brad Kavanagh as Fabian Rutter
- Jade Ramsey as Patricia Williamson
- Ana Mulvoy Ten as Amber Millington
- Tasie Lawrence as Mara Jaffray
- Eugene Simon as Jerome Clarke
- Alex Sawyer as Alfie Lewis
- Klariza Clayton as Joy Mercer
- Burkely Duffield as Eddie Miller
- Francis Magee as Victor Rodenmaar Jr.
- Paul Anthony-Barber as Eric Sweet
- Sartaj Garewal as Jasper Choudhary
- Poppy Miller as Vera Devenish
- Sarah Paul as Miss Valentine
- Aaron Stewart as Alfie Lewis
- When Joy and Mr. Sweet offer Amber a starring role in the school's online ad, Joy says that Amber's name came first alphabetically, however, presuming Joy meant the Anubis House residents only, technically Alfie's name comes first alphabetically.