|House of Sorry / House of Hex|
|Season 2, Episode 47-48|
|Airdate||February 9, 2012 (Nick)|
May 2, 2013 (TeenNick)
|Written by||Diane Whitley|
|Directed by||Tim Hopewell|
House of Hasty
House of Silence
Click to View the Episode Gallery.
A shocked Mara is expelled, while Jerome fires "Coach" Alfie for making him miss part of Mara's hearing. Vera has secretly bribed her witness and Trudy sees the truth. Vera tries to cover it up, but Trudy still remains suspicious. Mrs. Andrews resigns to save Mara's space at the school, but Mara can no longer write for the school website. Patricia learns that Mr. Sweet is Eddie's dad, and storms out angry at him. Nina gets some bad news about Gran, saying she is in the hospital. Mrs. Andrews leaves of her own accord. Jerome looses the tournament, but it seems suspicious. Senkhara is angry that Victor is getting ahead, when she sees Nina, Nina tries to quit. Senkhara gets even more mad and tells her punishment "will be to punish." The next day, Nina's innocent words to her friends are twisted by Senkhara into hexes. And then Nina has a terrifying vision of what may happen in the future.
- Nathalia Ramos as Nina Martin
- Brad Kavanagh as Fabian Rutter
- Jade Ramsey as Patricia Williamson
- Ana Mulvoy Ten as Amber Millington
- Tasie Lawrence as Mara Jaffray
- Eugene Simon as Jerome Clarke
- Alex Sawyer as Alfie Lewis
- Klariza Clayton as Joy Mercer
- Burkely Duffield as Eddie Miller
- Francis Magee as Victor Rodenmaar Jr.
- Mina Anwar as Trudy Rehmann
- Paul Anthony-Barber as Eric Sweet
- Julia Deakin as Daphne Andrews
- Frances Encell as Poppy Clarke
- Gwyneth Powell as Evelyn Martin
- Sophiya Haque as Senkhara
- Poppy Miller as Vera Devenish
- Oliver Biles as Giles Winner-Freston
- Oscar James as Mr. Hendry
- This episode features the final appearance of Mrs. Andrews.
Mr. Sweet: Why can't you call me Dad?
Eddie: Dad, ha, why would I? You have never been a father to me and you never will.
Patricia [to Eddie]: *walks in* Mr. Sweet's your dad!