|House of Silence / House of Warnings|
|Season 2, Episode 49-50|
|Airdate|| February 10, 2012 (Nick)|
May 6, 2013 (TeenNick)
|Written by||Diane Whitley|
|Directed by||Tim Hopewell|
House of Hex
House of Status
View the Episode Gallery.
Alfie accidentally reveals Jerome's opponents have used weighted balls. Then Alfie helps him win the match. Jerome finally places the gem back in the shield, fulfilling his father's quest. Victor explores the next task and is deafened by a powerful klaxon. Nina realizes that it's her words that have hexed her friends. Senkhara tells her the punishment will last until the task is complete. The Sibunas are alarmed that Victor has his own amulet. Eddie tries to speak to Patricia - but she is still mute. The only way to show Eddie that she still cares is to kiss him! Later, in the tunnels, Alfie plays on the horns, but he gets the tune wrong. The klaxon sounds again, but this time, the ceiling cracks - it is about to collapse, and, to make it worse, Victor is behind them watching.
- Nathalia Ramos as Nina Martin
- Brad Kavanagh as Fabian Rutter
- Jade Ramsey as Patricia Williamson
- Ana Mulvoy Ten as Amber Millington
- Tasie Lawrence as Mara Jaffray
- Eugene Simon as Jerome Clarke
- Alex Sawyer as Alfie Lewis
- Klariza Clayton as Joy Mercer
- Burkely Duffield as Eddie Miller
- Francis Magee as Victor Rodenmaar Jr.
- Mina Anwar as Trudy Rehmann
- Paul Anthony-Barber as Eric Sweet
- Frances Encell as Poppy Clarke
- Gwyneth Powell as Evelyn Martin
- Sophiya Haque as Senkhara
- Poppy Miller as Vera Devenish
- Oliver Biles as Giles Winner-Freston
- Sarah Paul as Miss Valentine
- This episode was originally entitled "House of Barriers / House of Warnings".
- When the students are completing the exercise with the ball, Fabian accidentally calls Joy "Pam." Joy is upset that Fabian called her "Pam," even though he technically was not calling her that. The instructions of the game required the students to state the name of the person that the ball must be thrown to next. In this case, Fabian was naming the person Joy was supposed to throw the ball to.