|House of Phantoms / House of Surrender|
|Season 2, Episode 79-80|
|Airdate|| March 5, 2012 (Nick)|
May 16, 2013 (TeenNick)
|Written by||Diane Whitley|
|Directed by||Tim Hopewell|
House of Pitfalls
House of Strategy
View the Episode Gallery.
Sibuna is reeling at Nina's disappearance and must cover for her both at school and to a suspicious Victor and Vera at home, as well as keeping a furious Senkhara at bay who tells them that they only have 3 days to save Nina and complete the task. Nina's Gran's condition deteriorates and Nina awakes to find herself in an underground cell, and she is not alone. Victor's father's ghost remains trapped in the cell. A distressed Fabian is unable to complete Senet and goes to tell Mr. Sweet everything, only to discover that Nina is still alive. Patricia tries to be more couple-y with Eddie, which only serves to alarm him. Joy doesn't submit Mara's article about fathers and sons for the blogging competition and Eddie is the only one who knows the truth. Victor tells Vera to move out of the house. Under pressure, Fabian makes a wrong move at Senet and things look even worse for the Sibunas when Alfie falls through the ground barely holding on.
- Nathalia Ramos as Nina Martin
- Brad Kavanagh as Fabian Rutter
- Jade Ramsey as Patricia Williamson
- Ana Mulvoy Ten as Amber Millington
- Tasie Lawrence as Mara Jaffray
- Eugene Simon as Jerome Clarke
- Alex Sawyer as Alfie Lewis
- Klariza Clayton as Joy Mercer
- Burkely Duffield as Eddie Miller
- Francis Magee as Victor Rodenmaar Jr. and Victor Rodenmaar Sr.
- Mina Anwar as Trudy Rehmann
- Paul Anthony-Barber as Eric Sweet
- Sophiya Haque as Senkhara
- Sartaj Garewal as Jasper Choudhary
- Poppy Miller as Vera Devenish
- Although she was present in these episodes, Nathalia Ramos was shown in less than 5 minutes of them. This is the smallest amount of screen time that she has ever had in an episode of the show (not counting Season 3, when she left the show and did not appear at all, with the exclusion of a photograph).