|Shipped Characters:||Alfie Lewis and Mick Campbell|
|Length of Relationship:||Pre-season 1 to Season 2|
|Other Pairing Names:|| Amick|
View the Alfick Gallery.
- Mick is angry that Amber kissed Alfie in the play practice.
- Mick tries to attack Alfie afterwards.
- Mick is mad at Alfie because he thinks that Alfie went on a date with Amber.
- Mick pushes Alfie, and Alfie falls to the ground.
- Mick says that Alfie is faking when he pretends to be hurt (which he really is, but no one believes him).
- Mick tells Mr. Winkler that his history project will be on the Roman Gladiator games, with him as a gladiator and Alfie being the one he kills.
- Mick asks Jerome what Amber could possibly see in Alfie.
- They sit next to each other at breakfast.
- Mick yelled at Alfie after he tackled Amber during parents day.
- They sit together during dinner.
- Mick laughs when Alfie "falls out of his chair in amazement".
- When Alfie is looking at his reflection in a soup scooper, Mick pushes it into his head.
- They are seen talking to each other before Trudy leaves.
- They are walking through the hall laughing together.
- When Mick gets called to Mr. Sweet's office, Alfie teases him, saying that he might never come back like Joy.
- Alfie stands next to Mick during the Sporting Challenge, while Jerome is near Mara.
- They sit to each other during breakfast.
- They sit across from each other in the sitdown strike.
- Alfie (with Jerome) teases Mick (and Mara) in the hallway.
- Mick teases Alfie (and Jerome) about their failed scam.
- Mick asks Alfie (and Jerome) to stop teasing him and Mara.
- Mick doesn't seem interested in what happened to Alfie, and would rather go out and exercise.
- Mick takes part in surprising Alfie; however, he wants to leave immediately after.
- Before leaving, he slaps Alfie on the back and tells him he looks strong.
- Mick plays along with Alfie's head of house charade.
- Alfie, with Jerome, plays a prank on Mick by replacing his sports gear with Amber's clothes.
- Alfie goes to say goodbye to Mick.
- When Alfie's cot breaks, Mick is audibly annoyed.
- Nina mentions that Alfie and Mick were the ones who ordered the most food each.
- Alfie makes fun of Mick dancing with Fabian.
- Alfie accidentally bumps into Mick when he's running through the hallway, and Mick gets annoyed.
- Alfie is at Mick's farewell party.
- They are goofing around (with the others) while taking pictures.
- Alfie bids Mick goodbye with the others before he leaves.
- Alfie watches Mick and Mara make up (with Jerome, Joy and Patricia).
- Alfie looks genuinely upset when Mick is leaving.
- Alfie greets Mick when he comes back to Anubis House.
- They hug.
- Alfie comforts Mick by leading him to the food when Mick sees Mara kissing Jerome.
This article is a stub. You can help the House of Anubis Wiki By expanding it! Thanks!
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.