|Shipped Characters:||Alfie Lewis and Eddie Miller|
|Length of Relationship:||Friendship: Season 2-present|
|Other Pairing Names:|| Ealfie|
View the Alddie Gallery
- Alfie doesn't seem to like Eddie at first, jealous of Amber's attraction to him.
- Alfie agrees with Eddie that Jerome needs to take part in Donkey Day.
- Eddie laughs at Alfie (and Amber) struggling with the Wonky Donkey.
- Alfie (and Jerome) bet Eddie that he couldn't get Patricia to dance.
- He excitedly gives Eddie a thumbs up after Eddie and Patricia dance.
- Alfie said "he's good" to Eddie at breakfast-because of the bet- when Patricia said that Eddie was the only one with good taste in music.
- Alfie was shocked when Patricia dumped milk on Eddie.
- They sat next to each-other.
- Alfie once again calls Eddie "Good" for being able to turn Patricia's prank around.
- They are both shocked when they find out Mara has been expelled.
- They both stick up for Mara and are happy when her expulsion has been lifted.
- Eddie accidentally stops Alfie from speaking with Piper.
- They sit together at breakfast.
- Alfie makes fun of Eddie being the son of Mr. Sweet.
- He pinches Eddie's cheek.
- Alfie suggests that Eddie being Mr. Sweet's son should go on the school blog.
- Alfie (and Amber) infect Eddie's laptop but is dismayed when he backed the information up on a USB stick.
- Alfie (and Amber) steal Eddie's camera.
- Alfie (and the others) are relieved that Eddie is unharmed.
- Alfie finds what Eddie and Patricia are saying to be funny.
- Eddie wonders aloud when Alfie (and Fabian) have started doing "girl talk".
- Eddie is jealous of Patricia missing Alfie.
- Alfie (and Patricia) find Eddie in the barn instead of Jerome.
- Alfie says "aw, how romantic" when Eddie explains that he followed Patricia to see what she was keeping a secret.
- Alfie helped Patricia get Eddie into Anubis House, as he was concussed.
- Alfie and Eddie are shocked at what Eddie had done with his powers.
- They were both worried when Joy was dying and both are relieved when she wakes up.
- Both Alfie and Eddie are part of the group that hugs Nina and Fabian when they get back together.
- They hugged when Joy woke up.
- They are both at Amber's birthday party.
- They are both shocked to find KT, the new girl but they both greet and welcome her.
- Alfie finds it weird when Eddie said that KT was the girl from her dream.
- Alfie and Eddie are annoyed when Patricia threw orange juice at KT.
- They are also shocked when KT threw cereal at Patricia.
- They are both worried when Amber is left at the gatehouse.
- They are both at the school with the others.
- They are part of the group that hug Amber before she leaves.
- Both are now in Sibuna together.
- Both agree about Patricia having the biggest mouth.
- Alfie squirts water in Eddie's face after he makes zombie noises.
- Eddie gives Alfie a water gun to "protect himself from zombies".
- Alfie refuses to go with Eddie to the tank room.
- They sit together on the couch.
- Alfie tells Eddie that his "jeans are scruffy".
- Eddie and Alfie are cool with KT being a Frobisher-Smythe.
- Alfie and Eddie go to the gatehouse (with Fabian and KT).
- Eddie calls Alfie a genius when he shows a sheet showing where to hide from Victor and the others.
- They both remove Robert Frobisher-Smythe's tank to the crypt with Fabian and KT.
- Eddie is shocked when he finds out Alfie (along with Patricia, Jerome and Joy) are the descendants.
- Eddie wanted to warn Alfie and the others but it was too late.
- When Alfie goes to get breakfast, he mentions that "Eddie would understand".
- They are both expelled by Mr. Sweet along with the rest of Sibuna.
- They are happy when their expulsion has been lifted.
- He is worried when Alfie (and Jerome) are chanting in their sleep.
- He tells Alfie (and Patricia) that they have been chanting in their sleep
- They sat together in detention..
- Alfie squirts water in Eddie's face (for the second time) when he asks where Patricia is.
- Alfie awkwardly says "Hi, Eddie"
- They are both shocked and angry at Mara because of the rude comment she said to Jerome.
- They are paired up together for the trust exercises.
- Alfie fell down when Eddie was supposed to catch him and he told Eddie that he didn't trust him.
- Eddie didn't pay attention to Alfie because he was watching Benji and Patricia.
- Eddie told Alfie what was happening between Ben and Patricia.
- They are both happy when Fabian wins the dodgeball competition for Anubis House.
- Alfie was among the others that were annoyed with Eddie when he wouldn't call a truce with Benji.
- Alfie and Eddie both play in the game.
- Alfie is shocked when Eddie claims that one of the Sibuna members broke the phonograph.
- They are both shocked when Fabian reveals KT broke the phonograph and is working for Team Evil.
- They both cheer when Jerome and Joy kiss.
- They both shun KT.
- They are both worried when Patricia runs into the drama classroom crying.
- They both chase KT when she runs out of the secret room.
- Eddie asks Alfie about the clue, but he has no idea about it.
- Eddie and Alfie (and Patricia) discover the next artifact in the crypt and they also discover one inside a globe.
- Eddie and Alfie (and Patricia) are scolded by Victor and are leaded to the living room.
- They are both worried when Trudy tells the Anubis House residents about Robert visiting her.
- Eddie tells Alfie that Willow was missing when Alfie said that he has eyes like a hawk.
- Eddie tells Alfie that there is an emergency so they have to leave.
- They run off as the play begins.
- Eddie warned Alfie about Patricia being a sinner
- Eddie (and KT) were shocked when Alfie said that they had to stay at the gatehouse.
- Eddie was telling Alfie to not look down when Alfie was in the chimney.
- Eddie told Alfie that he and KT will come back for him when he was trapped.
- He was worried that Alfie was turned into a sinner when the clock struck 12.
- They fell over Dexter's bag (along with Jerome).
- Eddie was standing next to Eddie and said "Trudy there's a stranger in the kitchen!".
- When Alfie was about to go out the door, Eddie walked in and the food Alfie was eating left on Eddie's shirt and fell to the ground. Eddie said, "Seriously".
- Alfie was worried (and had tears in his eyes) when Eddie was knocked out.
- Alfie was right in front of the touchstone (with KT) when Eddie was the sacrifice for Ra.
- Alfie was relieved when Eddie woke up.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.