|Shipped Characters:||Amber Millington and Eddie Miller|
|Other Pairing Names:|| Ember|
View Addie Gallery and Fanfictions pages.
- Eddie flirts with Mara, Joy, and Amber, telling them he never knew English girls could be so cute.
- Amber looked happy after he said that and she laughed saying, "Oh stop it, you," with a flirty tone.
- When Eddie asks the girls' names, Amber quickly introduces herself, because she was attracted to him.
- Eddie was laughing at Amber.
- Eddie smiled while watching Amber leave.
- When Jerome was announcing the winner of donkey day, Amber was standing next to where Eddie was sitting.
- When Jerome was eating the creamed carrots, Eddie was recording it and smiled when Amber passed with the round boards in the shape of carrots.
- Amber was staring at Eddie while sweeping everything up.
- Eddie made a joke by saying "Go sisterhood!" when Amber broke a nail.
- Amber told Patricia and Eddie to stop and Eddie listened.
- Eddie jumped when Amber hurt her foot and screamed.
- Eddie asked where Amber (along with Nina and Fabian) disappeared to the night before.
- Eddie laughed when Amber 'accidentally' got dirty water all over Victor and Jerome while they were working on the plumbing.
- Amber listens to Eddie and Patricia insulting each-other.
- They sit next to each other in chemistry.
- Eddie scoffed when Mr. Sweet thought that Amber might be his "lady friend".
- Amber didn't make fun of Eddie when she found of that Mr. Sweet was his dad.
- Amber appeared to feel bad for Eddie when he was being teased.
- Eddie lets Amber borrow her laptop thinking that she was just going to update her status, when really she was helping Alfie put a virus on it.
- When Amber says she has to check her profile, Eddie jokingly asks her "can't you just look in a mirror", and Amber responds saying "I'm British, Eddie, I don't get your jokes".
- Eddie starts to grow impatient with Amber.
- Amber tells Patricia that the ghost article Meddie was writing could have been avoided if Patricia didn't broadcast Eddie's secret to the school. This could be seen as defending Eddie.
- Eddie (and Mara) calls Amber (and the other Sibuna members) over to hear the 'ghost' voice they heard last night.
- Amber tells Patricia that she's being meaner to Eddie now than before they started dating, showing she cares about him.
- Eddie leans over Amber's (and Patricia's) seat when asking what the Sibunas were doing.
- While Jabian seem to be talking, Amber can be seen watching Peddie talk in the background. This may be due to jealousy.
- Amber yells for Eddie to do something, and he does.
- When Eddie says "Honey, were home!", Amber is the first person to come running.
- Amber gives Eddie her birthday list.
- When Eddie finds out his dad was in some secret society, Amber starts to tell him that they didn't mean to not tell him about it, but Eddie cuts her off and says "Amber just don't, okay?!".
- Eddie (and the others) clapped for Amber's project.
- Eddie (and KT and Sibuna) got a text from Amber to meet her at the school but it was anon.
- When Amber explained that she tricked Victor, Eddie sighed and smiled at her.
- Eddie appeared very sad that Amber was leaving for fashion school.
- She made Eddie (and KT) an official Sibuna member even though Eddie became the new leader.
- Amber stopped Eddie, KT and Sibuna from arguing with each other.
- When they all hugged Amber goodbye, Eddie stood next to her and wrapped his arm around her.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.